Vivarini – Finocchio (semi) 50 g
- Fennel seeds have a sweet taste and a pleasant, spicy aroma. They are perfect as an addition to tea, yerba mate and herbal infusions, and as an ingredient in dishes.
Fennel seeds – a valued herb and spice. They perfectly complement tea and yerba mate-based infusions, giving them a subtle, sweetish aftertaste and a pleasant, slightly spicy aroma, similar to aniseed and liquorice. In British cuisine, they are popular as an accompaniment to fish and meat dishes. It is a good idea to crush the seeds in a mortar before use to release the aromatic oils, whether adding them to an infusion or a dish.
Ingredients: 100% fennel seeds
Net weight: 50g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Egypt
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Fennel seeds – how to prepare an infusion?
Using fennel seeds as a base, you can make a stand-alone infusion or add them in small amounts to tea, yerba mate or mixed herbs. To prepare an infusion, pour 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds into boiling water (approximately 200 ml). Leave the infusion to brew, covered, for about 10-15 minutes.
|Fat:of which: saturates:
|Carbohydrates:of which sugars:
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.